|Country of Manufacture|
- We ONLY accept U.S. Credit Cards. All other international orders MUST be paid via a wire transfer. More details below.
- The flat rate $9.99 shipping charge does NOT apply to
- Orders that weigh 70 lbs or more
- Orders shipped to AK, HI, PR and International
- Machines including vinyl cutters, heat presses, printers, laminators , etc
How to estimate shipping charge
After adding your item(s) to the shopping cart, view the cart to see the calculator as shown in this screenshot http://screencast.com/t/mwhIaaiQv. Then fill out the form and click Calculate.
- FedEx will not deliver to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
To check out shipping locations, times and ETA. Click here
* USCutter cannot provide sales of HP Latex Printers outside of the U.S.A.
USCutter, Inc. has always been pleased to offer their products around the world. However, there are always challenges to our customers as well as losses to our business associated with these orders. The policies below are intended to minimize such losses so that we continue to offer our products. When placing an international order, make sure you follow the following policy otherwise your order will not be attended to or shipped.
- Minimum order amount is $3000 ($1000 for Canada). This is the subtotal. It does not include shipping or any other fees.
- Payment has to be by Wire Transfer ONLY. We do not accept any International credit cards issued by Non-U.S. banks/issuers.
- Customer will pay all shipping, customs duties, insurance, and any other applicable fees before shipment.
- USCutter will gladly ship to freight forwarders at buyer's request.
- USCutter reserves the right to change the above policy without further notice. So make sure you check this page before you place your order.
FedEx Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Freight
ATTENTION: We strongly recommend that you contact our support at 1-425-481-3555 for all Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight shipments for final charges.
USCutter uses FedEx for LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipments for orders greater than 150 lbs. There are two choices available: FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy. For more deatils, click here.
Estimated delivery time for Priority is 2 days and for Economy is up to 5 days depending on the zones of departure and delivery. Fast transit times with 2-day service is up to 1,600 miles. Please allow 1 day processing added to either time-frame. The normal 2:30pm cutoff does not apply to freight shipments.
Please contact our Customer Service for freight shipping charges. We have very competitive rates.