Glitter Flex Ultra Heat Vinyl
How to use Heat Vinyl Tutorials and Directions
We would like to help you lean how to use glitter heat vinyl (Glitter vinyl heat transfer).
Follow these direction for best practices and manufactures guidelines.
Adheres to Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Fabric Blends, Wool, Linen
No nylon. Be advised that dye migration has occurred with low energy dyes in
polyester and poly-blend fabrics. Please note: If material starts to separate from the carrier, smooth it back down before cutting.
Instructions for application to moisture-wicking materials:
Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), then rub it into the area on the garment
you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow better
adhesion to the garment.
Instructions for application to dazzle cloth and shiny polyester:
We highly recommend that you TEST prior to doing large runs. Coated polyester can routinely
cause adhesion issues.
More coming stay tuned.
|Printed Patterns (Heat Vinyl)||No|
|Lilly Inspired Patterns (Heat)||No|
|Deco Flock Plus||No|
|Thermo Flex Plus||No|
|Lilly Inspired Patterns (Sticky)||No|
|Country of Manufacture|
- We ONLY accept U.S. Credit Cards. All other international orders MUST be paid via a wire transfer. More details below.
- The flat rate $9.99 shipping charge does NOT apply to
- Orders that weigh 70 lbs or more
- Orders shipped to AK, HI, PR and International
- Machines including vinyl cutters, heat presses, printers, laminators , etc
How to estimate shipping charge
After adding your item(s) to the shopping cart, view the cart to see the calculator as shown in this screenshot http://screencast.com/t/mwhIaaiQv. Then fill out the form and click Calculate.
- FedEx will not deliver to Post Office Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
To check out shipping locations, times and ETA. Click here
* USCutter cannot provide sales of HP Latex Printers outside of the U.S.A.
USCutter, Inc. has always been pleased to offer their products around the world. However, there are always challenges to our customers as well as losses to our business associated with these orders. The policies below are intended to minimize such losses so that we continue to offer our products. When placing an international order, make sure you follow the following policy otherwise your order will not be attended to or shipped.
- Minimum order amount is $3000 ($1000 for Canada). This is the subtotal. It does not include shipping or any other fees.
- Payment has to be by Wire Transfer ONLY. We do not accept any International credit cards issued by Non-U.S. banks/issuers.
- Customer will pay all shipping, customs duties, insurance, and any other applicable fees before shipment.
- USCutter will gladly ship to freight forwarders at buyer's request.
- USCutter reserves the right to change the above policy without further notice. So make sure you check this page before you place your order.
FedEx Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) Freight
ATTENTION: We strongly recommend that you contact our support at 1-425-481-3555 for all Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) freight shipments for final charges.
USCutter uses FedEx for LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) shipments for orders greater than 150 lbs. There are two choices available: FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy. For more deatils, click here.
Estimated delivery time for Priority is 2 days and for Economy is up to 5 days depending on the zones of departure and delivery. Fast transit times with 2-day service is up to 1,600 miles. Please allow 1 day processing added to either time-frame. The normal 2:30pm cutoff does not apply to freight shipments.
Please contact our Customer Service for freight shipping charges. We have very competitive rates.