The liability of the manufacturer(s) or distributor(s) is limited to the replacement of any product which contains manufacturing defects. This warranty constitutes the sole liability of the manufacturer or distributor with respect to the product and is in lieu of and excludes all other conditions, warranties, guaranties, obligations, rights or representations whether expressed or implied, and whether arising by operation of law or otherwise.
No representative, manufacturer, distributor, any other person or entity has any authority to offer any other warranty on behalf of the manufacturer.
- The liability of HeatVinyl.com whether under the theories of breach of warranty or contract, negligence, strict liability or product liability, will only replace HeatVinyl.com material. HeatVinyl.com will not replace any garments or any material that the HeatVinyl.com material was applied i.e. bags, jackets, shirts, shoes, etc.
- By the acceptance of our goods and/or transfers, you assume all liability for any damages which may result from use or misuse by you, your employees or by others. You shall indemnify the company against all liability, costs or expense which may be sustained by the company as a result of any loss, damage or injury.
- HeatVinyl.com is not liable for any misuse of product. All of our products must be used in a professional matter.
- HeatVinyl.com Warranty is limited to replacement of product only, and such warranty does not extend to cost of any repeat labor or incidental costs or garments.
- No product warranty on items applied with a hand iron.
- Due to the manufacturing process, material can be short 2" and possibly longer depending on material and converting process
- HTW recommends to not let products sit longer than 6 months. After 6 months, there is a risk of possible adhesion issues. Keep material in temperature controlled area with ventilation. HV is not responsible for defective material if not notified within 15 day of delivery.